Submission of Documents
The applicant is responsible for ensuring that all documents are received in Admission Services by the document deadline. Please note that official transcripts submitted will become the property of the University of Guelph. Personal documents will be returned upon written request. Normally, official transcripts must be sent directly to the University by the institution issuing the document. No admission decision will be made until all required documents have been received. Applications with incomplete documentation after the document deadline date will not receive consideration if the program is filled and closed.
Each of the following applicable documents must be sent in support of an application:.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent Senior Matriculation Certificates, (e.g. Alberta Grade 12, G.C.E. etc.). Students currently enrolled in their final year of secondary school in Ontario are not required to submit documentation as decisions for early admission are based on interim grades reported by the secondary school.
- Official transcripts of all academic work taken at the post-secondary level, (e.g. university, college, etc.)
- Transcript of marks from all secondary schools attended.
- Any other documents demonstrating academic results or ability or explaining the level of academic performance.
- Any supplementary information required as part of the application.