Transfer of Program

University of Guelph-Humber students wishing to transfer from one program to another are required to submit the Application for Program Transfer or Readmission to the Office of Registrarial Services. These applications are available on the University of Guelph-Humber website

To clarify possible conditions or requirements for transfer, students are encouraged to consult with the Academic Advisor for the program to which they wish to transfer before submitting their application. In cases where the student's performance has been inconsistent, the applicant must also submit a comprehensive support letter outlining the reasons for transfer as well as any factors contributing to the previous academic performance.