Interpretation of University Academic Regulations

A student who requires assistance in the interpretation of the academic regulations of the University or the method of their application in reference to the student's particular circumstances should consult the Undergraduate Academic Information Centre, their Program Counsellor, or the Office of Registrarial Services, Level 3, University Centre.