Letter of Permission

Graduate students who wish to study at another institution outside of Ontario and have credits transferred to the University of Guelph must receive permission in advance by completing the Letter of Permission request form. Students are required to maintain their University of Guelph registration while taking a course on Letter of Permission. Students are responsible for making the necessary arrangements for admission to the host university and for any fees payable. For more information, please see the Office of Graduate Studies website.