- Students who do not comply with these responsibilities may be charged with a breach of this Policy in two ways:
- a ticket issued by Campus Community Police (a University of Guelph Offence Notice or "UGON") or
- a charge laid by an individual or by the University.
- The hearing process under this Policy is carried out by the Judicial Committee based on the principles of fairness, participation and efficiency.
- The Judicial Committee has authority to issue orders and penalties as outlined in its Terms of Reference. If a student has been found guilty of previous breaches of this Policy or the Residence Community Living Standards, that information is made available to the Judicial Committee for penalty consideration
Information on the Judicial procedures or common penalties may be obtained from the Judicial Website, or by calling the Judicial Officer, University Centre, at extension 52464 or from the Director's Office at each regional campus.
Note: Process and Procedures for the regional campuses are available in the associate diploma calendar.